The Detailers choice for Vinyl & Leather Upholstery, including Seats, Cushions and Sun Decks
Our concentrated formula deep cleans, allowing your vinyl and leather to breathe, reducing premature cracking and peeling.
Body oils, lotions & carbon from engine exhaust will clog the pores of vinyl and leather preventing ventilation of the foam padding. This will breed mold and mildew promoting deterioration of the seat/cushion.
The Captain John's Boat Brite Super Vinyl Cleaner is 100% non-toxic, phosphate-free. It is completely biodegradable.
Instructions for Use
SHAKE CONTAINER WELL BEFORE USING
Dilute 1 to 1 with warm water for SUPER AMAZING results Pour diluted mixture into a spray bottle for easy application
1) Spray direct onto vinyl or leather - horizontal surfaces spray onto cloth applicator
2) Let sit for a minute or so to seep into pores of vinyl/leather
3) Rub lightly to loosen dirt and oils (depending on the condition of your vinyl/leather use a damp cloth/paper towel or a soft brush to get the best results)
4) Wipe with water-moistened terry cloth to collect loosened dirt (rinse cloth & repeat if necessary)
5) Wipe dry with clean cloth
It is important to clean the welted edges of your seat/cushion where dirt and oils collect - using a toothbrush works great.